DRESS CODE STANDARDS
The School expects that students will comply with a dress code emphasizing professionalism. Students not complying with the dress code standards may be sent home. Students are reminded that any time missed from school could affect student funding. The school reserves the right to make a judgment on whether an individual’s attire meets dress code requirements.
Professional Dress Code Criteria:
- Students are to wear scrubs as follows:
- Barber : Black paints, White tee shirts with White NeeCee’s Barber jackets
- Operator (cosmetologist): Purple Scrubs
- Manicurist : Green Scrubs
- Esthetician: White Scrubs
- Instructor: Wine Scrubs
- Scrubs are to fit properly and students are to wear appropriate undergarments.
- Shoes should be professional, in good repair, and have closed toes. Socks are to be worn. We strongly recommend that shoes are of good quality and adequate support. Boots may be worn under long pants. No sandals, house slippers, or flip flops.
- Hats and scarves are not permitted. Head bands less than 2” are acceptable.
- Hair and/or makeup are expected to be professionally styled and/or applied.
- Students should practice personal hygiene and cleanliness, use deodorant, maintain fresh breath and present a well groomed appearance at all times.
The school reserves the right to amend the dress code standard at any time deemed necessary by the Administration. If changes occur, students will be notified in writing through handouts and/or posted notices. Students are expected to arrive at school meeting dress code requirements and remain in dress code while in the building and while clocked in. Cell phones are to be on silent mode while in classrooms or clinic areas and are only to be answered in the break room or outside the building.