METHOD AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
Institutional Finance Plans may be approved by NeeCee’s College. NeeCee’s College accepts cash, checks, money orders & Financial Aid for approved programs only.
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify: (Cosmetology program only)
- FEDERAL GRANTS are monies given to people to help pay for school. If you are awarded money, you do not have to pay it back. This is awarded based on financial need.DIRECT LOANS are borrowed monies through the U.S. Department of Education that must be repaid (with interest).
- DIRECT Subsidized Loans are awarded to students who show financial need and is interest-free while the student is in school. You must start to repay this loan beginning six months after you leave school.
- DIRECT Unsubsidized Loans are available to all students, regardless of financial need. Interest does start on this loan while the student is in school.
- DIRECT Plus Loans are only available for parents of Dependent Students. Financial need is not a consideration. If approved for this loan, the amount will be applied directly to the student’s account. If the loan is denied, the student may apply for the maximum amount available in a Direct Unsubsidized Loan.
Alternative loans can provide additional funding to assist students with their education. These are generally provided by banks and credit unions. We can provide you information on Alternative Loan options.
Scholarships are provided by some companies, professional associations, and religious groups to individuals or their family members seeking an education. Searching the internet is a great way to see what might be available to you. Some local libraries even offer free internet usage.
Texas Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services (DARS) assists people who have disabilities prepare for, find and keep jobs. To locate an office in your area, visit: www.dars.state.tx.us or call 1-800-628-5115.
Veterans Affairs Education Benefits (VA) are available for people who are eligible for veteran’s benefits. You can download an application form at: www.gibill.va.gov or you may call 1-888-442-4551 to have an application form be mailed to you or for additional questions.
MYCAA benefits are available for spouses of active duty military personnel.
* All options above are not available for every student. Please contact the Financial Aid office for further information.
Apply for Financial Aid
- You can complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- NeeCee’s College of Cosmetology OPID number (04231200)